What causes your ability to demonstrate respect toward others and toward God to deteriorate? My ability to demonstrate respect can quickly deteriorate when I am offended, tired, or impatient. Can you relate?
Watch today’s video by my friend, Mary Arana, to uncover how living with respect can help improve every relationship in your life.
Watch the video of week 3 Living with Respect – 7 minutes
Download the Personal Bible Study for next week’s Session 4 Living with Reverence
As we look around our world today, listen to the evening news, or scan social media, it is blatantly clear that all people need to demonstrate more respect toward one another and towards God.
Respect is rooted in the heart. When you and I struggle with compassion and respect it is because our hearts are not aligned with the heart of Jesus toward God the Father and toward others.
Consider the relationships in your life where you need God’s help. Go to Him in prayer and reverence and pour out your heart to Him. Thank God for who He is. Then ask your faithful heavenly Father to guide you in living with respect toward others and toward Him.
Upward and onward,
- Week 3 Study Guide – JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Respect begins on page 28
- Video introduction for Small Groups – Week 3 – 7m
- Order the Book Club Bible Study Workbook. A one-time investment used at each Book Club Bible Study and IRONMEN Bible Study
- About Mary Arana
- About Ginger Craddock
- About Book Club Bible Study
- Week 1-2 JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Compassion, Respect and Reverence