When I am tired my compassion can quickly turn into complaining, comparison, or criticism. Can you relate? In today’s short video, I share the antidote for complaining, comparison, and criticism.
This week, we will SEE how we can line up our actions and hearts with the compassionate heart of Jesus Christ.
Download the companion study guide JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Compassion Session 2 begins on page 14.
Consider the relationships in your life where you need God’s help. Go to Him in prayer and reverence and pour out your heart to Him. Ask your faithful heavenly Father to guide you in seeing others from His perspective, serving others, and loving others like Jesus.
I’m proud of you! Keep taking the next right step.
Upward and onward,
- Week 2 Study Guide – JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Compassion begins on page 14
- Video introduction for Small Groups – Week 2 – 7m
- Order the Book Club Bible Study Workbook. A one-time investment used at each Book Club Bible Study and IRONMEN Bible Study
- About Ginger Craddock
- About Book Club Bible Study
- Week 1-2 JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Compassion, Respect and Reverence