Are you looking for a safe way to step into Bible study? My friend Whitney Newton joined me for a discussion about IronMen Bible Study and Book Club Bible Study.
- Study Options that Fit Your Lifestyle – As you navigate through your life, you will see that there is an ebb and flow in the amount of time you have available to read and study your Bible. Study options allow you to personalize your study time and make it work with your schedule. This can vary by day and by week. You are positioned for success.
- The Bible “Workbook.” – You will go straight to the Bible “workbook” to discover what is written in the Bible. The New Inductive Study Bible is the “workbook.” It is a one-time investment. You will be able to study each book of the Bible with this one workbook. At the end of each book in the Bible, you will find a place for your personal observations and notes.
- You will be Safe – When it’s time to turn to a scripture passage you want to be safe. You don’t want to look like a dummy! You will love being able to turn to page 1521 instead of being told to turn to Zephaniah 3:17. The voices in my head would sound like this if I was told to turn to Zephaniah 3:17; Who the heck is Zephaniah? Is he even in the Bible? Click the link for Zephaniah 3:17. It’s a verse you will want to memorize
- Discussions are Based on Scripture – Discussions are not opinion driven. They are based on the scripture. Together with others in your group you will learn how to get answers from the Bible step-by-step. The discussion guides are free to IronMen Bible Study participants and Book Club Bible Study participants.
- Gain Confidence – As you learn to study step-by-step; you will gain confidence in your ability to accurately study and understand the Bible.
- Meaningful Friendships – You will navigate a variety of life issues in Bible study. As you learn and grow together with your group; you will form a bond. You are likely to develop some life-long friendships.
- Leadership Opportunities – Leader labs provide a safe place for new and experienced leaders to hone their skills. Labs also provide a support system for navigating the challenges of leadership.
Learning to study the Bible for myself has forever changed my life. The same will be true for you as you study the Bible. As you apply what you are learning you will develop
- a heart which sees God’s extraordinary love and grace.
- a healthier self image.
- healthier relationships that foster security.
- a healthier marriage; built for navigating the good and the gritty.
- healthy parenting skills that build legacy.
- healthy finances.
- healthy work that is meaningful and satisfying.
Sow positive things into your life each day. Instead of a 30 minute TV show, check out the video of my discussion with Whitney Newton. Men get connected to IronMen Bible Study, a safe place. Women get connected to a safe Bible study at Book Club Bible Study.