The Book Club Bible Study, JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Happiness, Hardship & Resilience begins Monday, September 19, 2016. Invite 5 friends to join you in a weekly small group discussion, participate in the online community, or join an existing small group and bring a friend. Learn more about this upcoming study below.
Opinions about Jesus blast about like a tornado. The curious are hesitant to step into the whirlwind. Their questions go unanswered. The committed often become disillusioned.
Step out of the raging storm of opinion slinging, and SEE for yourself the facts about Jesus, followed by Jesus’ teaching. Then you can confidently decide how you want to move forward.
A SAFE ENVIRONMENT
No matter where you find yourself today, we have created a SAFE ENVIRONMENT for you to learn more about Jesus .
SEE & UNCOVER 5 PRACTICAL STEPS FOR LIVING A RESILIENT LIFE
Together we will SEE the happiness, hardship, and resilience of living a life by the example and teaching of Jesus of Nazareth. We will uncover five practical steps for living a resilient, God honoring, life which is not derailed by happiness or hardship.
JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Happiness, Hardship & Resilience, will help you
- Heal from past hurts.
- Handle the daily struggles of life with purpose
- Hope for the “messy now” and hope for the future.
- Hold confidently to what you know to be true about Jesus.
- Harness the faithfulness of God, to propel you forward with confidence.
JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Happiness, Hardship & Resilience
- is a two semester Bible study of Matthew.
- is available for men through IronmenBibleStudy.com and for women through BookClubBibleStudy.com beginning September 19, 2016.
Resilient and joyful,