Where do you need peace? When I am forgiven, it gives me peace. Do you know what it is like to have the peace that you are totally forgiven?
The followers of Jesus have been forgiven and set free to live an abundant life with the God of Peace. As we put off the old habits of “missing the mark” of God’s standard and replace the old habits with the healing everlasting ways of God, we begin to live set free with peace, joy, and stability. The process is our preparation for the return of Jesus.
Download the companion study guide NOT JUST FORGIVEN, SET FREE (begins on page 68.)
Jesus has gone to prepare a place for each of His followers in the kingdom of heaven. He has provided the clear path of hope and restoration for the broken, the betrayers, the betrayed, the Jew, and the Gentile. He gave His all for you and for me and for people from every nation, every background, and every need.
Ask God to help you move ONWARD with Him by THINKING and PRACTICING the truth you have uncovered.
Together we can LIVE FORGIVEN AND SET FREE with our HOPE anchored in Jesus Christ.
Upward and onward,
- Week 7 Study Guide – NOT JUST FORGIVEN, SET FREE begins on page 68
- Video introduction for Small Groups – Week 7 – 12 minutes
- Order the Book Club Bible Study Workbook. A one-time investment used at each Book Club Bible Study and IRONMEN Bible Study
- About Ginger Craddock
- About Book Club Bible Study
- Week 1-2 JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Compassion, Respect and Reverence