I hate it when my thoughts and actions become sin and hurt others. Can you relate?
Good news! Jesus has provided a path back to restoration and it is anchored in our love for the LORD. The path is clear but the journey is often messy. It is a journey worth taking because it brings us back to our complete dependence on God our Father. He is the One with the power to set our hearts, souls, and minds at peace.
Download the companion study guide LEAVE YOUR SIN, LOVE THE LORD (begins on page 58.)
In order to love the Lord our God with whole hearts, souls, and minds we must leave thoughts and behaviors which separate us from God’s best. Anything that causes us to “miss the mark” of God’s best is sin.
Jesus is the Way Maker when there seems to be no positive way forward. With confidence you and I can leave our sin and love the LORD with our whole hearts, trusting Him to guide us each step of the way.
Let’s examine our relationships with God the Father and with others. Together let’s go to our Father in heaven in prayer and pour out our concerns to Him. Ask Him to guide us in loving Him with our whole hearts and loving others as ourselves. We will thank Him for His goodness, faithfulness, and love.
Upward and onward,
- Week 6 Study Guide – LEAVE YOUR SIN, LOVE THE LORD begins on page 58
- Video introduction for Small Groups – Week 6 – 12 minutes
- Order the Book Club Bible Study Workbook. A one-time investment used at each Book Club Bible Study and IRONMEN Bible Study
- About Ginger Craddock
- About Book Club Bible Study
- Week 1-2 JESUS THROUGH THE EYES OF MATTHEW: Living with Compassion, Respect and Reverence